Im interested in Engineering because, I like maths, computer and to win money
An Engineer is the person who programs makes Antivirus and repairs computers
There are different universities where, I can study such as UAEM, Tecnologico and UNAM
If i want to study i need money and to learn English.
|
NAME
|
WHERE IS IT
|
HOW MUCH IS IT?
|
HOW LONG DOES IT
TAKE?
|
ADVENTAGES
|
DISADVENTAGES
|
|
UAEM (Universidad Autónoma del Estado de
México)
|
TOLUCA
|
$3,000
|
5 YEARS
|
•IS ECONOMIC
•IS NEAR
•IS FAMOUS
|
•I HAVE NO WHERE TO LIVE
•I WILL LEAVE MY FAMILY
•
|
|
TECNOLOGICO DE VILLA GUERRERO
|
VILLA GUERRERO
|
$375
|
5YEARS
|
•IS NEAR
•IS ECONOMIC
•IS EASY TO GET
|
•I HAVE TO PAY TRANSPORT
•NOT GOOD
•THIS VERY LONELY
|
|
UNAM
(Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
|
DISTRITO FEDERAL
|
$10
|
5YEARS
|
•IS THE BEST
•IS ECONOMIC
•IS FAMOUS
|
•I WILL LEAVE MY FAMILY
•IS AWAY
•THIS HARD TO GET
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario